Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sydney Janetta Clark

Sydney has been home now for about a week and is doing great. Devon especially loves holding her and does a really good job. Carson likes to run by her and stop for a second to say how cute she is, and Whitney yells "baby" like it's the first time she's seen her every time. Cabe loves coming home to his little family of 4 and is enjoying having another baby girl. I am doing great, other then a little sleep deprived. My mom has been here helping for the past week and my friend Amber is taking the boys for the weekend to help out, sooo nice. So, the real world starts up for me on Monday when I'm home by myself with all 4 kids. Wish me luck!




5 comments:

sheriuta said...

I can't believe you have 4 kids now, it is soo crazy. Good Luck come Monday, but you are such a great mom, i know you will be great!
Cute kids, and cute mom!

Katie Nikolaus said...

Hey guys! She is so cute! Congrats! I can't believe you waited to have her until right after we left! You'll do fine on Monday, you're such a good mom!

Sara Marie said...

Sandi!! I am so excited I found your blog! I was over at your families house last night visiting Jodi and she mentioned you had one. I cant believe you've got 4 little ones. So cute! I hope you are doing well!

Love~ Sara (Haycock)

The Stubbs said...

Hey!! I hope that you don't mind that I found you through the walstons..then brittany..then I think that I was probably just being a little nosey! But congratulations!~ it was great to see what you all were up to!

Jason and Laura Roe said...

Hey guys, she is adorable! She looks alot different from your other kids, isn't that fun?! Carson is such a great big brother and it looks like Whitney is doing great as well:) You are an awesome mom Sandi, I am sure you are doing great! We sure miss seeing you, take care, Laura