Monday, October 13, 2008

Disneyland Trip

Here are some pictures of our family Disneyland trip we just took. We had so much fun. We spent 3 days at Disneyland and 1 day at the beach. The kids had a ball getting the characters autographs, riding the rides (Carson and Devon could go on all the big coasters:), and watching the parades. My parents met us down there and there was no way we could have done this trip without them. We loved having them with us to share in the memory, and they definitely added to the fun.
































1 comment:

Jason and Laura Roe said...

I LOVE the pictures of your family! They are adorable! You guys looked like you had an awesome time! I hope someday we can do that....it is really far away from us now:) I can't believe how big Whitney is! She is such a ham:) Weston says hi to Devon and Carson, he still talks about them like he is going to see them soon! We miss seeing you guys, and I miss chatting with you all day:) Take care, Laura