Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lake Tahoe

My parents were so sweet to fly me and the kids out for our big family vacation we do once a year. This year we spent the week at Lake Tahoe. It was beautiful! Todd and Wendi brought their boat. Carson, Sadie, and Kaylee were brave enough to do a little tubing and I was able to do a little wake boarding (which I haven't done for years, it was a blast). My mom had crafts planned each day for the kids, my dad took the kids minature golfing, and crawdad fishing. Scott and I saw a big brown bear, Jodi tried to enjoy the beach with her brand new baby Riley, Wendi and Annalee tried not to go into labor.....We took the kids on a 4 mile hike, which Todd carried Casey, Scott carried Devon, Dad carried Kaylee, and I carried Whitney, for 2 miles back to the car, it was great:) Over all we had the best time, and made another year of great memories.






















7 comments:

Hayden said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Your kids are all so dang cute! They sure do grow up fast. Brex still talks about your boys. He was trying to say he is debonaire but he calls it Devonation- he says, "Because I'm both handsome and cool- like Devon." Miss you guys. Keep in touch!

Andrew said...

Cabe and Sandy, Sophie and I are moving to San Antonio, TX in October and I wanted to get the inside scoop about the town and such. I don't have your phone # any more, but perhaps you could call me...also, your family is as cute as ever in those photos

Andrew Langston
801-708-2863

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

Can I come next time. You always seem to have such fun family vacations. It just shows what an amazing little family you have. I can't believe how big your girls are. They are just adorable.

Gunnar and Brittney said...

So So Fun! I love all the pics! I especially love the top big picture of your perfect 4! So cute!

Jason and Laura Roe said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! How fun! You all look so great and like you are really having a blast! Can't believe how big Devon is gosh I remember when I held him when he was a baby! Crazy!

Jared and Lauren said...

What a vacation! Thats so great that your parents had everything planned and activities for the kids. We miss you guys and I can't believe how big everyone is getting...even the cousins! Hope all is going well.

Jimmy and Spring Mason said...

Your kids are so adorable I can not believe how time flies they have grown up so much. Whitney is such a cheeser. I love her smiles.