Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had a very fun Halloween. Carson and Devon were Jedi's. Which as you can see they got into character very well. Whitney was our beautiful Snow White. We put curlers in her hair to make it curly, she got to wear mascara and lipstick, and of course her dress and shoes. Sydney was our little girly pirate. Cabe took Carson, Devon, and Whitney trick or treating and they got a ton of candy and had a blast. I got to take Sydney around to a few houses and it was the cutest thing. She understood what was going on with the pumpkin in her hand pretty quick, and couldn't wait to get to the next door.









7 comments:

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

So cute. I must say that my favorite is your little pirate. It looks like you guys are really enjoying San Antonio. Our weather is a little colder than yours but not by much. I also do not miss the Utah weather.

Gunnar and Brittney said...

What a pretty snow white, tough jedi's, and a cute pirate! Love all the pics! Tammie said you carved some awesome pumpkins...post those pics! We wanna see!

Jason and Laura Roe said...

Cute Cute Cute CUTE!!! They all look great and are soo cute! I am glad that you had a great Halloween and that you are loving San Antonio, Texas!

Mark and Annalee said...

Awesome costumes. We miss you guys!

Love, Love!

Jimmy and Spring Mason said...

You guys look like you had a fun halloween. I love the costumes. Your kids are so cute. Sandi i heard something about runners who get numb toes and I thought of you. They said if you do your laces up so you are tying them down by the toes than by the ankle then you shouldn't get numb toes. does that make sense? Ha Ha probably not Email me and I'll explain.

Jimmy and Spring Mason said...

My email is jnsmason@gmail just in case you don't have it.

Jen said...

LOVE the Star Wars!!!! =) My boys are obsessed. It's only annoying when we are in a hurry at the grocery store and Kayson insists on being C-3PO. That fool doesn't walk very fast!!!!!