Thursday, November 19, 2009

Whitney's Birthday

Whitney is 3!!! She is such a special girl, and we have loved the last 3 years with her. She is growing so fast, we just want to freeze her in time. Right now she enjoys playing with her babies, pretending to cook, jumping on the trampoline, riding bikes, and watching movies. She absolutely loves her hair. She will not let me put it in a pony tail any more, she wants it down all the time. For her birthday we got her 3 years pictures taken, had a blast at Chuck E Cheese, and then had a party with our friends. It was a great day, for a great girl. We love our sweet little 3 year old Whitney Delaine.








6 comments:

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

Happy Birthday Whitney! She is so adorable. I can't believe how big carson is getting he looks just like his dad. Sounds like you guys are having a great time.

Emi Wi said...

What cute pictures. Whitney has grown a lot in the last few months and is darling! It's great to see that you are doing well, but your family is missed here. It's amazing how often your name comes up at social gatherings and then one of us "oldies" has to explain to a newbie that you used to live here. I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving.

Annie said...

Sandi! Remember me? Annie Clayton. We served together in the RS Stake presidency at the U of U Village, I was the secretary! I found your blog through Emily Gillette's blog list. Anyway, glad to see what you have been up to. You have cute kids! :)

Jared and Lauren said...

I can't believe how big she is! Her hair is adorable! I have been so busy with things that I need to get on and update my blog. Hope you guys have a good holidays! We miss you!

Jimmy and Spring Mason said...

So cute Happy Birthday Whitney. the kids are getting so big. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year

Jen said...

She is such a little doll. Shows how bad I am at keeping up with people. I am now seeing you are in Texas....so I guess that means no on seeing you in Utah LOL. Glad you are doing well and love your house!!!